14 January 2011

 Settled in Roma and somewhat explored the Trastevere area. Its beautiful here. I still get caught off guard every view down every piccola strada in ciottoli (small cobblestone roads) 
 if you want to see what goes on in trastevere  http://www.lifeinitaly.com/tourism/lazio/trastevere.asp
small scale
picturesque 
pure unfiltered italian culture

  I wish i could take everyone I love from back home and have them here. But Im also excited for the first time in my life to be educating myself in the way that I am one my own in a sense. Even though there are 19 of my classmates with me I have to allow everything to soak in. I learn from every experience here.

The architecture
The style
The language 

 Today we have a trip to 4 of the 7 hills of Roma was too beautiful for words.
                                                     sketching, walking and fotographia

   Hard work but so worth it. Stories and pictures will be up soon. just as soon as i get some sleep.
   I pinch myself to remind myself that I'm actually here. There is literally too much to see.
endless things i want to sketch and watercolor.
(oh yeah and research i have to do for studio but its ok because I uncovered and interesting haunted house next to the church at the piazza im studying.)
di più domani
ciao amici

No comments:

Post a Comment